Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.(No Ratings)
***** No Ads No Popups No In App Purchases Kids Safe *****
Enhances children's confidence to spell correctly providing a fun environment to practice and learn digraph, consonant blends, vowels, silent letters.
Kids learn to spell more 3,000 words and practice complex letter structures by simply playing a game like fruit ninja.... and having fun ...!
We have Developed a fun filled educational environment where children will learn while having fun . It contains 75 missions, and each engages the child to to do better every time and in process he/she learns spellings. Now let us discuss the game play of the game.
Its inspired by fruit ninja with twist to help in educating children. Its designed for kids from grade 1-5 and each grade increase the difficulty hence polishing the children better according to their own grade.
You can watch the game play at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPAZ1dp1QQg.
Children are given a word with word pronunciation as well as can phonics for each alphabet of the target word. Beasts appear from bottom of screen bearing different alphabets and child has to swipe the right alphabet to complete a word. Each word has a limited number of mistake a child can make while guessing depending on their grades. Hence teaching them to make less mistake if they want to advance further and accomplish their mission.
• The kids can learn more than 3,000 new words by playing this game.
• Boasts confidence to take on consonants blend, digraph and all complex letter structures.
• Parent/ Teacher can view reports for their child as to track their child's progress.
• Parent/ Teacher can make custom levels and select their child's grade to customize the game for them.
• Parent/ Teacher can add as many kids they want and track their progress separately.
● This app does not share any user's personal information.
● this app does not contain ads.
● this app does not contain any In-App Purchases.
● this app does not contain social networks integration.
● this app contains "Help" and "Rate This App" external links on a separate web pages.
● The links are in "Parent Zone" which is protected by a simple task explained in a popup to prevent kids from going to the "Parent Zone".
LikeUs on FaceBook https://www.facebook.com/Inuvatorkids
Follow Us on twitter https://twitter.com/inuvatorgames
Visit Us: http://www.inuvator.com
Watch Us On: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPAZ1dp1QQg