Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.3.8 / 5 (User Rating)
Grid for iPad has content for everyone – with resources for symbol and text AAC, for all ages and levels of literacy. It is easy to use, easy to edit, and easy to make your own. Try it for free for 30 days - voice included!
WHO IS IT FOR?
Grid for iPad is designed for people with conditions such as:
- ALS / MND
- Cerebral Palsy
- Down’s syndrome
- Learning difficulties
- Stroke / Aphasia
- Range of research-based AAC resources
- Fast and intuitive in-app editing
- Online Grids – our free resource store
- Remote editing – from any Windows computer
- SymbolStix and Widgit symbols included
- Available in 14 languages
- Super Core – research-based core vocabulary designed for children starting out with AAC
- Text Talker – instant communication for literate users
- Many more ready-made resources for communication and literacy development
Grid for iPad is available through a monthly subscription with a 30-day free trial or as a one-off purchase. You can cancel your subscription at any time.
MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION DETAILS
Your Grid for iPad 30 day trial will begin after the confirmation of purchase of the Grid for iPad subscription.
Once your purchase is confirmed, payment will be charged to your iTunes Account within 24-hours prior to the end of your free trial period.
The subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You can turn off auto-renewal by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.