iPhone: Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
iPad: Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
iPod touch: Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
5 / 5 (User Rating)
tecla is the companion app to the tecla-e Bluetooth (BLE) assistive device, giving individuals with physical disabilities the ability to communicate, control and connect with the world from a mobile device.
The app allows you to customize your tecla-e Bluetooth accessibility accessory. These features include:
- Customize the behavior of your switches
- Use your switches to trigger IFTTT applets, even when your are not using the app
- Upgrade your tecla-e so you can get the latest features
tecla also includes a fully switch accessible and configurable remote control where you can define custom button commands allowing you to quickly:
- Call or message a contact
- Launch an app
- Change the volume in your device
tecla-e users and standard subscribers will also have access to 3rd party smart home devices compatible with HomeKit, Harmony, Alexa and IFTTT integrations, giving them the ability to trigger commands on their internet-connected appliances such as:
- Turn on/off, change light color and brightness of 3rd-party HomeKit switches, lights & bulbs
- Start, stop or toggle Harmony activities
- Send a text command to Alexa
- Talk to Alexa
- Trigger an IFTTT applet