Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
tecla is the companion app to the tecla-e assistive device, giving individuals with physical disabilities the ability to communicate, control and connect with the world from a mobile device.
tecla includes a fully switch accessible and configurable remote control where you can define custom button commands allowing you to quickly:
- Call or message a contact
- Launch an app
- Change the volume in your device
tecla-e users and standard subscribers will also have access to Harmony, Alexa and IFTTT integrations, giving them the ability to trigger commands on their internet-connected appliances such as:
- Start, stop or toggle Harmony activities
- Send a text command to Alexa
- Talk to Alexa
- Trigger an IFTTT applet
If you are a tecla-e user, the tecla app will provide you with all the functions you need to make sure your tecla works exactly the way you want. These features include:
- Customize the behavior of your switches
- Use your switches to trigger IFTTT applets, even when your are not using the app
- Upgrade your tecla-e so you can get the latest features