Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.4.6 / 5 (User Rating)
InnoCaption provides closed captioning of phone conversations at no cost to you, as it is funded by the FCC's Telecommunications Relay Services Fund. Created for the deaf and hard of hearing, InnoCaption empowers you to call anyone, day or night, with fast and accurate real-time captioning. If your hearing loss makes understanding your cell phone calls difficult, our app is the solution for you!
InnoCaption enables you to make or receive a call, speak using your own voice, and see captions of what the other party on the call is saying to you. The speed and accuracy of our service ensures you are able to keep up with your phone conversations.
InnoCaption is designed to be fully compatible with your mobile phone and tablet - receiving captions for your calls has never been easier! Our patented technology allows you to choose between having your calls transcribed by live stenographers or best-in-class automatic speech recognition anytime during your call.
The InnoCaption team has developed a full set of features to meet our users’ accessibility needs:
• Use the app like your regular phone dialer - no need to make calls through a relay center
• Choose between captioning from live stenographers or automatic speech recognition software
• See captions from your phone mirrored on a computer screen - great for video conference calls!
• Continue to use your personal cell number by combining our caller ID and call forwarding features
• Syncs with your existing contacts
• View and email past call transcripts
• Personalized voicemail with captions
• Call blocking from unwanted and spam numbers
• Make 911 emergency calls with captions*
*911 Calling Advisory: Calling 911 from a landline is the most reliable method of reaching emergency response personnel. Please visit our 911 calling education page to find out more about using the InnoCaption app to access 911: https://www.innocaption.com/calling-911/
Cellular data plan or Wi-Fi is required for usage.
FEDERAL LAW PROHIBITS ANYONE BUT REGISTERED USERS WITH HEARING LOSS FROM USING THE DEVICE WITH CAPTIONS ON.
For more information, visit us at https://www.innocaption.com
Please reach out to us at [email protected] for any assistance