Requires iOS 12.0 and watchOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.4.6 / 5 (User Rating)
Access detailed and reliable weather information in one handy place with The Weather Channel app, an IBM Business.
Stay up to date and prepared no matter the weather with our live radar, storm tracker, weather maps and severe weather alerts.
You can also manage personal weather alerts, so you receive notifications that are important to you. Plus, we’ve got a whole range of useful weather features for you to plan ahead with confidence.
The Weather Channel - Our Top 3 Features
1. Plan your day up to two weeks in advance: Trust the current conditions card with our Feels Like feature, local hourly & daily forecasts, and our Real-Time Rain alerts with radar.
2. Get your current conditions at a glance with weather data that’s relevant where you are. You can find local maps and forecast on your homescreen, and breaking news videos with closed captioning!
3. Track the flu risk with Flu Insights with Watson: We can now predict the flu risk up to 15 days in advance and will alert you when there is an increased risk in your area so you can take action and prepare against the risk of flu.
NEW! Our app is Dark Mode compatible - turn on Dark Mode on your Apple device for a great viewing experience.
Plan outdoor activities with confidence.
• Planning an adventure? Check the forecast and our Real-Time Rain notifications, and find the storm radar directly on your home screen. So you know in a second whether to pack a light or waterproof jacket!
• Want to enjoy a winter walk or run? Get detailed information on sunset times, allergies and pollen reports and much more.
• Run smart with GoRun! Find the best possible running conditions and plan your perfect route.
Keep informed on the latest weather news.
• Stay prepared during extreme weather events. We’ll send you live alerts, so you’ll always be aware.
• Concerned about allergies? Get high-risk allergy alerts and check the pollutant levels in your area.
• Check out Warming Signs with Kait Parker every Tuesday in Apple Podcasts
Easily access all the weather information you need.
• Quickly find all the weather data you care about in one place: your smart home screen!
• Get precise weather updates, severe weather alerts and more of your favorite features right from your Apple Watch.
Subscribe to Premium!
• Upgrade and remove all ads from your weather app by purchasing an annual subscription.
• Discover Windstream: A new, animated map layer where you can track wind speed and direction.
• Enjoy Enhanced Lightning: The lightning radius is now 3 times wider, and covers 30 miles.
• Access 15 Minute Forecast: Get more from your forecast with 15 minute breakdowns of up to 7 hours.
• View 48 Hour Snowfall Accumulation Layer: Get your snow forecast and prepare for the winter season with our 48 hour snowfall accumulation map layer.