Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.3.3 / 5 (User Rating)
Control your Baha 5 sound processor directly from your iPhone and personalise your hearing experience.
Note: To use the Baha 5 Smart App, you first need to pair your iPhone to your sound processor and
wait for pairing confirmation. See in-app video tutorial or visit our support page for instructions.
With the Baha 5 Smart App, you can...
- Adjust the volume and treble/bass on your sound processor
- Adjust the volume of your Cochlear™ Wireless Accessories
- Change programs on your sound processor and activate wireless streaming
- Link a personalised program to specific locations
- Locate your lost sound processor
- View sound processor status and usage
- Access support information and daily tips
Compatibility and languages
The Baha 5 Smart App works together with all Cochlear Baha 5 sound processors.
It is verified on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch running iOS 9.1 or later.
Supported languages include English, German, Dutch, Spanish, French, Italian, Norwegian, Swedish,
Danish, Finnish, Arabic, Hebrew, Brazilian Portuguese, Malaysian, Turkish, Korean, Traditional
Chinese, Hungarian, Czech, Estonian, Lithuanian, Latvian, Slovenian, Croatian, Serbian, Greek and
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.