Avaz AAC is an Augmentative and Alternative Communication App that empowers children & adults with Autism, Cerebral Palsy, Down Syndrome, Aphasia, Apraxia and individuals with any other condition/cause of speech delays, with a voice of their own.
“My daughter has nearly mastered the navigation, so much so that one day she brought it to me to show me she wanted Taco Bell for lunch. This made me cry. My child had a voice for the first time. Thank you for being the one to give my daughter that ""voice"". - Amy Kinderman
Designed to aid language development, by presenting core words, which make up 80% of everyday speech, in a research-based order. This enables users to progress from using 1-2 word phrases to forming complete sentences.
Now available in English UK, English US, Français, Dansk, Svenska, Magyar, and Føroyskt), and is fully compatible with iPads and iPhones. Avaz, a fully AAC text-to-speech app with over 40,000 pictures (Symbolstix) and a range of high-quality voices, enables users to quickly form sentences and express themselves with ease. Avaz is a customizable AAC app that empowers users to express themselves powerfully and connect with the world!
If you’re new to AAC, don’t worry! Visit www.avazapp.com where we have easy-to-understand articles to help you get started and connect with our passionate Avaz community on Facebook and other social media platforms.
- Vocabulary is organized in a consistent pattern to facilitate quick access and promote motor memory in users.
- Color-coded words with the Fitzgerald key allow easy correlation of part of speech with special ed classroom materials.
- Enlarging words when tapped on for visual reinforcement.
- Option for advanced users to hide pictures and adjust the number of displayed pictures (from 1-77).
- Add and personalize multiple words and folders in an instant.
- A quick search for words with path visibility.
- Create sentences with just a few taps with a powerful prediction system.
- Prediction of words and phrases along with predicting the present and following words, as well as options for phonetically spelled words.
- Favorites folder for saving frequently-used phrases.
Other Key Features
- Auto Backup your vocabulary in the cloud storage of your choice.
- Share folders with other Avaz AAC users.
- Get the caregiver's attention with the ‘mistake’ & ‘alert’ buttons.
- Create a PECS book by generating a PDF file in the app and printing it.
- Access FAQs and the support desk within the app.
- Add a passcode to Settings & Edit mode.
- Easily share messages with loved ones on email, WhatsApp, and social media.
Upgrade Your Avaz Experience
Introducing auto backup for worry-free vocabulary progress. Simply choose how often you want your vocabulary progress backed up with our auto-backup interval selection option. Never lose your progress again!
We understand that different users have different preferences regarding cloud storage. So we’ve made it easy to back up your vocabulary to your preferred cloud storage including popular platforms like Google Drive and many more!
Avaz gets a visual upgrade with new themes -Classic Light, Classic Dark (with high contrast), and Outer Space (a dark mode). The dark mode is especially useful for adult users and those using Avaz with eye-tracking devices.
We are always happy to hear from you. For any questions, support, or general, please feel free to write to us at [email protected].
Lifetime Edition is available for a one-time purchase and offers a 50% discount with VPP for 20+ licenses
Note: Try Avaz AAC's free 14-day trial without adding credit card details! You can make in-app purchases and choose from our affordable monthly, yearly, and lifetime subscription plans to keep benefiting from the amazing features.