Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.✮✮✮ 1/2 (User Rating)
Turn your iPad into your personal interactive whiteboard!
ShowMe allows you to record voice-over whiteboard tutorials and share them online. It’s an amazingly simple app that anyone can use, no matter how young or old!
INTUITIVE AND POWERFUL
– Record your ShowMe tutorial right away — no manuals or complicated menus needed
– Drop in images onto the whiteboard
– Easily switch between drawing and erasing (as well as pausing and playing) to make your ShowMe flow from concept to concept
– You can make your ShowMe as long or as short as it needs to be, and record as many ShowMe’s as you want. Go nuts!
– Once you’re finished recording, upload your ShowMe to share with the community (or keep it private if you prefer)
– Discover awesome tutorials created by other members of the ShowMe community
A VARIETY OF USES
– Easily explain a range of topics from math to chemistry to music theory to basket weaving.
– Add ShowMe’s to your Do-It-Yourself blog
– Attach a personal message to any travel photos you want to share
– Diagram offensive and defensive strategies for sports
– Grade student work with commentary explaining the reasoning behind their performance
– Use ShowMe as an interactive whiteboard substitute
Implement a “flipped classroom”
– Showcase your ShowMes online and share your knowledge with your students, friends, family, or the world!
– Multiple brush colors
– Pause and erase
– Import pictures from your photo library, built-in camera, or web image search
– Unlimited lesson length
– Free to upload and share your recordings with friends
– Easy embedding for sharing anywhere
– Manage students with Groups
Groups is a auto-renewing monthly subscription that allows teachers to share their ShowMes and interact with students privately. For $5 a month a teacher can create an unlimited amount of groups and invite their students. Students can join groups for free!
AS SEEN ON
– Business Insider
– Numerous teacher blogs and educational blogs
WE’RE HERE FOR YOU
The ShowMe team is small, nimble, and quick to respond to suggestions/requests. Follow us on twitter at @showmeapp. Or feel free to drop us a line at [email protected] with any questions, concerns, or stories about how you’re using ShowMe.