iPhone: Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
iPad: Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
iPod touch: Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
Mac: Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.3.6 / 5 (User Rating)
Slant: #1 in "Best Text to Speech Software" lists for Mac, Windows, and iOS
EdTech Digest: "Best Special Needs Solution"
Listen to documents, homework, the news,, etc. Capti will improve your productivity and make your reading more enjoyable. A great tool for students, language learners, commuters, busy professionals, retirees, people with dyslexia or other learning disabilities, and many more. Capti is your literacy and reading support tool.
APP STORE TESTIMONIALS:
"An awesome program for educators and students!! My students are truly enjoying the program and are more willing to read challenging text." - Cre8tive Kay
"I'm used to Voice Dream, but I really like that I can switch between devices with this." - Lucky_day
"I have waited for an app to easily read articles and bookshare content. I have become a casual reader and love the ability to log articles and read them later on. All from a single app!" - chadcoe20
"A must have for parents" - Garrets24601
"This will change the way I travel" - Detroitmakeovers
GET IN TOUCH
* If you are a teacher, a school administrator, or other faculty, contact us about using Capti in your school: [email protected]
* Send suggestions and bug reports to [email protected]
* Text to Speech: Listen to any text hands-free and eyes-free
* Switch seamlessly between your devices (works on Mac, PC, iOS, and in a browser).
* Save books, documents and web articles for later and access them offline
* Customize text color and fonts
* Support for print disabilities: vision (VoiceOver), dyslexia (special font), etc.
* Skip to the next/previous sentence, paragraph, heading, page, bookmark, etc.
PREMIUM PLAN BENEFITS
* PDF is displayed with images, fonts, colors, and layout, exactly as the author intended. DOC and ePub files are displayed with images.
* Lookup word translation and definition that are (part of speech is auto detected)
* Stay organized by saving tracks into separate playlists.
* Easy access to Bookshare (500K+ titles), Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive, iCloud Drive, Pocket, Instapaper, Project Gutenberg (50K+ free titles).
* Easy access to browsers on iOS (share to Capti or use the built-in browser), and on Windows, Mac, Linux (Chrome browser extension, bookmarklet).
* Copy-paste via clipboard
* Share from other apps
* Email attachments
* Other Capti users (AirDrop)
PDF, DOC, DOCX, PPT, PPTX, RTF, TXT, EPUB, ODT, ODP, ZIP, HTML, HTM
"…a wonderful, free tool for listening to web content while driving, biking, exercising - whatever." - Doug Bardwell, Examiner.com
"…godsend for busy multitaskers. " - Gregory Zeller, Long Island Business News
CAPTI SPEAKS IN
Arabic, Dutch, Czech, Danish, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Norwegian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish
PREMIUM PLAN SUBSCRIPTION DETAILS
* Available plans: free limited-time trial, $1.99 per month, or $9.99 for 6 months
* Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
* Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
* Depending on your plan, your Account will be charged $1.99 or $9.99 for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
* Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
* No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
* Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription
* Terms of Service: https://www.captivoice.com/capti-site/public/entry/terms_of_service